Terms & Conditions:
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Milmila website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Milmila reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Milmila’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Transaction and Communication:
All information in relation to third parties as available on the Platforms (collectively referred to as "Third Party Information") are provided solely for your reference. Milmila is not endorsing the Third Party Information and is not responsible for any errors and representation nor is it associated with it and you shall access the Third Party Information at your own risk.
Further, it is up to you to take sufficient precautions to ensure that whatever links you select, whether from the Platforms, or other Services, is free of such items such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
You warrant to Milmila that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding the use of the Services and any other related activities. You further warrant that you will not use the Platforms in any way prohibited by terms contained in the Agreement or under applicable law.
The Agreement and any contractual obligation between Milmila and you under the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
By using the Ask for quotation service, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by Milmila.
1. Your Buying Request should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant to the Ask for quotation service.
2. You shall not post any materials that are untrue, inaccurate, unlawful, invalid.
3. To avoid causing any confusion, you should not post repeated Buying Requests.
4. You undertake that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
5. In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, Milmila shall have the right to take any enforcement actions reasonably necessary. Examples of such enforcement actions include but not limited to deleting your posted Buying Request, restricting your rights to post the Buying Request, issuing warnings to you, or terminating your membership agreement with Milmila, and etc.
6. Milmila reserves the right to match any Ask for quotation (“AFQ”) only with quotations that are deemed to be suitable for the AFQ. Milmila also reserves the right to refuse to match any AFQ with quotations that do not meet any criteria as deemed appropriate and required by Milmila in its sole discretion.